Website Recommend Recruitment
A Senior Customer Success Manager is required to be an individual contributor with Fortune500 clients, as well as build a Customer Success Manager team for a late-stage start up in the employee collaboration / connection space. The business sits in the multiple $10ms turnover and a vast array of Fortune1000 clients that still require significant (80%) mining.
Salary: £80k – £85k + 20% bonus + share options
Location: London, SW1
As Senior Customer Success Manager you’ll have a pedigree in direct customer relationships with senior level executives at Fortune 500 companies. This includes partnering on core initiatives, defining high-level communications and marketing strategies tied to solutions. Ultimately, you’ll drive increased value to customers around those initiatives. Each team member is a trusted advisor to customers and a product expert in this employee advocacy/engagement technology firm.
- As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll have an absolute passion for SaaS solutions driving value, adoption and growth of solutions.
- You’ll have a leadership background – capable of mentoring and growing Customer Success Managers
- You’ll understands the marketing and internal communications technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of these stakeholders.
- Proven history of driving fortune 500 major accounts & initiatives to deploy solutions with high adoption and value.
- You’ll be an entrepreneurial leader and has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships with senior level executives at large enterprise companies.
- You should have a positive reputation in the marketplace and a positive outlook on how to help customers truly scale and grow in their successful employee internal and external communications.
- You will be able to master both the technical nuances of how the product works becoming a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- You will have a strong Customer Success pedigree as well as programme management skills driving SaaS solutions.
- You’ll have the ability to guide & lead complex enterprise solutions with multiple stakeholders across the lifetime of the customer relationship.
- You’ll need a strongly evidential analytic background tied to programme results.
- Develop deep understanding of their technology to help create best practices for customer success.
- Own 4-6 of their largest strategic accounts.
- Develop strategic adoption plans per customer.
- Ownership of customer engagement on solutions, consumption of licenses & overall satisfaction
- Partner with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing & customer success whilst serving as the voice of the customer internally as well.
- Coordinate / facilitate regular QBRs for the customer programs.
- Handle day-to-day requests & customer issues thoughtfully & rapidly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of the direction of products.
- Build out comms plans throughout the lifecycle with the customer.
- Leverage & build best practices to train & service customers / end users.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including any client churn, account growth, and renewals.
- Produce creative approaches to satisfy data/analyses needs.
- Consultative process in engaging with customers through on-boarding to implementation to growth..
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 10+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations desired; digital media/social media and enterprise software company experience preferred.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance / direction, congruent with a growing, highly profitable start-up.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Technical knowledge of APIs, HTML, and SSO technologies are also a plus.
This is the ideal opportunity to move into a Senior Customer Success Manager role to build a team but also be part of a product that has strong unicorn potential, a vast customer base and with only limited penetration achieved as a percentage (extremely healthy turnover regardless).