Website Recommend Recruitment
Marketing Operations Specialist for a Global 350 person Fintech using Marketo to handle their campaign / lead generation. As Marketing Operations Specialist, you will ensure our technology systems work together seamlessly, no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable and operations are coordinated. As Marketing Operations Specialist you’ll drive best-in-class campaign processes, own key marketing technology, marketing automation and enhance the framework for Marketing tracking, analytics and reporting.
Salary: £40k – £45k + bonus + h/p + benefits.
Location: London, Bank
- Their Primary owner for the marketing systems (Marketo, Vidyard, BrightEdge, GoToWebinar & DiscoverOrg), resolving data issues and/inconsistencies and furthering development.
- Working with their Head of Marketing, you’ll own all Marketo campaign builds globally against segmentation, personas and goals, ensuring campaigns meet standard processes / quality standards around brand & execution.
- Coordinates with sales & marketing to create and execute operational plans for various types of campaigns
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing activities and campaigns to understand their effectiveness and business impact, and develop insights to make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Manage BrightEdge, working together with the Content Marketing Specialist, to ensure content is aligned to the buyers journey based on keywords, report on performance and optimize
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining best practices for the marketing database, including data hygiene & regulatory compliance. Ensure marketing automation data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as Salesforce
- Establish best practices in marketing automation, and maintain an efficient and structured file system for all Marketo
- Responsible for the effective functioning of the (Enterprise portal-based) website, in coordination with the web developer to support web updates, analyze web metrics and optimize our site for user-friendliness and increased conversion rates
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
As switched-on marketer, obsessed with the numbers, establishing processes & who hates the sight of a badly formatted spreadsheet we want to hear from you.
Key Attributes/skills we are looking for:
- Demonstrated success in Marketing operations roles, preferably in B2B
- Prior experience of using leading marketing automation solutions (Marketo ideal); building, customizing, and delivering campaigns and programs and reporting on results
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SEO and SEM
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, .NET based CMS applications is a huge plus