Website Recommend Recruitment
A Marketing Automation Manager is needed to run all automation systems for a Global 400 person SaaS B2B Software Provider who integrate into 35,000 Corporate business worldwide. The Marketing Automation role is a blend of strategy and operations to ensure best-in-class Marketing Automation for campaigns, web analytics, lead gen/qualification and engagements of all kinds. The Marketing Automation Manager role gives great opportunities for creative and professional development in a fast-growing and dynamic company.
Location: London, City
Salary: £40k – £45k + h/c + pens + benefits + annual ski trip
As Marketing Automation Manager for the whole business, you’ll enjoy strategic and operational challenges. You’ll enjoy new technology and can use data and statistics to develop the customer journey ensuring that they maximise each engagement with existing and potential clients with every lead ending up with the right person. You’ll be social and creative with an analytic mindset and exceptional attention to detail. You’ll work independently within your area of responsibility, anchored in the marketing team’s strategy as well as that of the overall company. You’ll also be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, adapting to changing conditions.
You will be working in a tight marketing team, with colleagues based in London as well as HQ (in Europe). You’ll have contacts with key persons in other departments internally to drive development forward.
- Develop and manage Marketing Automation function in Pardot/Salesforce (both ideal, but not must haves)
- Automate / improve the process for lead acquisition & lead qualification
- Automate / improve the process for handing out qualified leads to the sales organisation
- Improve marketing’s role in their customer journey
- Perform performance / monetisation evaluations on their different marketing channels
- Create email campaigns & engagement studios, segmentation list management, A/B testing
- Create & manage website forms
- Degree or equivalent exp in Marketing, Business or related field
- Equivalent to 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with Pardot and Salesforce, including creating and managing engagement studios
- Strong knowledge and experience of CRM, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Design/layout skills (Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS)
- Copywriting skills
- Holistic perspective as to Marketing Automation’s place in the overall marketing message
- Analytical mindset
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in Marketing Automation
- Swedish fluency (due to some Swedish clients) – very nice to have!
This is a great chance for a Marketing Automation Manager to make their mark in a company. If you’re already established, great, this will push you further as the company expands (they’re already promoting a range of internals as their growth demands). Marketing Executive or CRM Executive with good range of systems but you can show an eye for strategy and grow into this role? Great, this will give you that room to grow. If you’ve got Pardot/Saleforce, great, but not essential. This is a fantastic Marketing Automation Manager role and will grow your experience and career acutely.