Website Recommend Recruitment
An Account Director is needed for a 400 strong, Global E-invoicing and Accounts Payable Software-as-a-Service Provider with decades of pedigree in the industry. The Account Director will be strategically solutions selling for current business accounts, with full C-suite coverage, developing this ERP-oriented solution offering to existing clients for maximum penetration.
Location: London, City
Salary: £65k – £90k + <£70k OTE, + £5k – £7k travel allowance (package dependent), pension, health, lifestyle bens
The Account Director will:
- Nurture strong relationships with clients by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives
- Design and implement a strategy to ensure C-suite coverage within our clients
- Take a strategic view of the client relationship and plan on how best to maximise it
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Manage pipelining activity and reporting including robust monthly forecasting.
- Proactive involvement in the pitch process for new and existing business
- Proven experience in B2B account management working with FTSE1000 type organisations.
- Experience in a SAAS, Tech, Telecoms or similar environment.
- Proven track record of successful account growth (customer success) AND business development is essential.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service & responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail even when under pressure.
- International Accounts exp
- E-invoicing / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Software selling exp
This is an Account Director role that will lead a team selling cost-saving measures to major clients. A recession proof business that has weathered 2 recessions and produced great results, offering invoicing/ AP solutions that spare cash-flow, reduce spend, reduce waste and create millions in value to loyal Enterprise customer. This Account Director will see exceptional growth and capacity for mining in this area.